This week's debate...
2010-07-04
Wow! Looks like the blog was deserted for a long time. I think its time for me to post. Hi, I am Li Qim. I will post about this week's debate. This week, we started with some ice breaker games. Then we start debating. We are divided into 5 teams. We have 3 motions. 1.THBT saseme street is bad - Charmaine's grp VS Shawn's grp 2.THBT chocolate is better than strawberry - Jie Yi's grp VS Margaret's grp 3.THBT parents should listen to children - (me)Li Qim's grp VS Shawn's grp We managed to complete debating for the first 2 motion. We will continue with the third debate next week. Ok thats all for today! Bye!
US
EVG'S DEBATE.
Crude People fight, Civilised People DEBATE
Updates
1.. Next Debate training next thursday(?)
Attendence is complusary c:
Wishlist
1- New Debate Tee
2- Debate Outings
3- More sec 1s :D
This week's debate...
2010-07-04
Wow! Looks like the blog was deserted for a long time. I think its time for me to post. Hi, I am Li Qim. I will post about this week's debate. This week, we started with some ice breaker games. Then we start debating. We are divided into 5 teams. We have 3 motions. 1.THBT saseme street is bad - Charmaine's grp VS Shawn's grp 2.THBT chocolate is better than strawberry - Jie Yi's grp VS Margaret's grp 3.THBT parents should listen to children - (me)Li Qim's grp VS Shawn's grp We managed to complete debating for the first 2 motion. We will continue with the third debate next week. Ok thats all for today! Bye!
|